Saturday, July 2, 2011

Watch the Landing

The other day Grandma developed a limp. She says that her right hip is bothering her. I first noticed this when she was heading to bed. She had no recollection of what happened, I didn't see anything happen, and there is no bruising. My guess is that she pulled something.

However, her story keeps changing. First she said that she was going down the front steps and fell at the bottom and landed on her hip. The next day she said she was going down the front steps and lost her balance. She grabbed the fence to steady herself, but it was unlatched, so she swung forward on the fence, then it swung back and she fell on the steps. This is physically impossible with the way the fence latches, but I do like how her story is getting more outlandish. I'm hoping that over the next few days it will expand to include a back flip where she just couldn't stick the landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment